Thursday, February 12, 2009

valentines cards are in the mail


This was one pic in the photo shoot that didn't make it on the card....this is what I had to deal with, feet in my face, she thought it was quite funny but it made for some great smiles so I just entertained the "feet". I was really behind this year and almost said forget the valentine card but then what kind of mom would I be??? Family expects a card for every holiday and I just can't disappoint! I am cutting it close most people will be getting them by sat. but some might not till monday. Oh well they are done and that is a huge accomplishment for me lately.  I have turned into the biggest procrastinator ever and I was pretty bad before. This winter is really wearing on me. I need some warm weather to be able to get outside and recharge in the warm sun. It is so gray outside and all the snow is brown and dirty looking from all the sand that was put on the streets. There are quite a few patches of grass peeking thru the snow piles so a nice sign that spring isn't too far away. I know we are due for a few more snow storms and still have about 2 months before we can really get outside and enjoy it. Heck it can still snow in May here but usually we are pretty safe. I mean really there are only about 5 months of warm weather here. Remind me why I live here????

1 comment:

  1. We are really lucky our girls don't get to play together God only knows the tricks they could teach each other but they are both mighty cute!

    ReplyDelete