Friday, February 13, 2009

Grandpa

We finally made it over to my dad's house today. He has been in need of a haircut and he made me bring my shears to tame his wild locks. Presley actually wasn't afraid of him this time, he even got a big hug on the way out. He gives her treats the whole time she is there so that is one way to win over the heart of anyone. We then went to the library to pick up some more books. She is on a big dinosaur kick so we found some books with a bunch of scary dinosaurs. She loves to be scared. I think when she is older she and daddy will be watching all kinds of horror movies while I am far away from that. I HATE scary movies I refuse to waste even one minute watching them. I like thrillers without all the blood and guts. Greg loves the stupid zombie movies with all that gore. Not sure what our plans are for tomorrow. We might go out to eat but not sure if we want to deal with all the valentine crowds. Sunday we are going to visit his mom in Red wing that is about an hour from us and I think I'll bring my camera and see if the eagles are along the river. This is usually a big time that they come to the river and feed and sometimes there are 100's of eagles at a time. It is usually a better turn out when it is really cold and it is fairly mild right now so not sure but hoping to get a few on camera. I also need to do an assignment so I might set up my tripod and get that out of the way while I am there. It will be about 20 degrees on sunday so not overly cold but it will be short and sweet I won't be taking my time. I am making homemade chicken noodle soup and the house is smelling so good right now can't wait for it to be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment