Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines day


My mom came over to visit with Presley for a few hours this morning while I did some sewing and greg was out in the garage a bit. Grandma brought reese's cups my fave!!!! Presley ate a whole one and asked for more but we cut her off. That girl loves her sweets!!! I think most kids do and I can be quite the sucker and give in a little too much with the junk food. I am nervous for her first dentist appt. Speaking of the dentist my tooth is been bugging me and I need to get it checked out. I haven't had a teeth cleaning for about 2 years....it is hard to make an appt when I am home with Presley all day. I was so good and went every 6 months. I guess I need to get a later appt. when Greg is home. It was so easy before presley was born I could run all those appts. during the day and never worried about it. Now it is a whole new ball game. No big plans for tonight I think I will get to the club and that will be the highlight of the day. It works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment