Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Too early

For about a 2 weeks now Presley has been up by 6:30am!!!  She use to sleep till 8 then it went to 7:30 and then 7 now guess what time she woke up today? 5:44am!!! That is just way too early it is still dark out and I am soooo not a morning person. Greg was still home so he got her some warm milk and put her back in bed and she stayed in there till 6:30 and came knocking on the door. UUGGGG I hate mornings and I think my days of 8am sleeping are over. This morning I put flushed away on in the living room and crawled back into bed and that worked for about 5 minutes until the Tori started barking!!! I can't catch a break. My dogs are so annoying. I really do miss the days of lounging around with no one to take care of but myself. I think I just need another weekend day to lounge. Sat. greg worked and sunday we both got up early and this weekend I work sat. so maybe sunday I can lounge until 9am in bed???? I have to run some errands today so I am trying to get some energy and hoping this coffee kicks in soon. I am just so over this day already and it is barely 8am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment