Friday, February 20, 2009

I need a valium


I don't know what got into Presley today but she is so full of energy I am about to go insane!!! Everyone who knows her knows what high energy she has...much more than the average 2 yo so when I say it is even more so today that is just too crazy!!! I can't tell you how many times we are out in public and people say "wow she sure is busy" in other words that girl is a freak!!! "wow she sure does have lots of energy" in other words that girl is a freak!!! She is just like her daddy when it comes to high energy Greg 's dr said " he is a spirited boy" in other words he is a freak!!! I am so nervous she is going to have some ADD thing going on but we'll see. I guess time will tell and who knows maybe she'll turn into a mellow calm girl down the road. But for today I need a valium!

No comments:

Post a Comment