Monday, February 2, 2009

love learning

Photo class was great tonight. We learned how to meter with a gray card. I totally was clueless on this subject. I knew how to change my white balance to customize it but never knew how to meter with a card. I kept trying to ask people and I just couldn't grasp what they were saying but now I know how to do it!!! I am such a hands on kind of learner and need to "see" and not be told how to do it. I've got some serious homework to do but excited to learn more and use it in my assignments and really understand it better. I am so glad I am taking this class I have already learned new things and I know we are just getting geared up for the bigger stuff. I guess I will have to go out and get a gray card. They are very cheap so that is a good thing. Both P and I were bumps on a log today. We both have colds and a bad cough so all I wanted to do today was sleep. That is NOT an option. She took a great nap today but I had too much to do so I couldn't take time for a nap. I should get my butt into bed now cuz there is no sleeping in anymore. Even if she does sleep a little longer my dog Tori starts barking from her kennel and wakes us up!!!! Some days I really wish I was pet free!!!  Ok my bed is calling me

No comments:

Post a Comment