Wednesday, February 18, 2009

self entertaining update

So I think the house is messier now than when I started cleaning!! Yeah Presley entertaining herself wasn't what I had in mind.


All my socks out of my drawers and on her feet.  Yes I own lots of weird socks and I wear them!!! 2 tubs of baby wipes emptied out and all over the place. There are just some of the wipes.



Saran wrap and tin foil all pulled out from their tubes. I was too mad to take the pic it was all ruined so in the garbage it went.





all her books pulled from her one shelf and put in a nice pile right after I just organized them all!!!





she found a half eaten bar from who knows where and was eating it. I didn't see any mold so I think we are all good




She dragged her changing pad out of her room and tried using it as a slide...she found this quite amusing. It lasted about 2.7 minutes before she was bored and started looking for more trouble. 






She found some chalk and decided to draw all over the bedroom mirror after it was nice and clean


I really need a cocktail right about now. Oh yeah and a cleaning lady!!!! I did put a nice dent in the laundry pile though. 


You just gotta love the minds of a 2 year old they can create fun out of nothing....just not fun for me to clean up after

6 comments:

  1. She and Mary seperated at birth! Well except for that sleeping in the bed with Mom and Dad part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so when do you and Jim get "alone" time?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least she's creative. I saw Ben standing on the back of an arm chair once with once of his tunnels propped up like a slide. Never would have worked and glad I caught him. I was out of site 2 minutes will I was putting the laundry in the washer. They make trouble fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be a quickie in the family room when everyone is asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL ... life of a 2 year old. shhhh don't tell Meg that the changing pad makes for a good slide, she would LOVE that one !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a "quickie" seems to be all I have time for lately too!!!!

    ReplyDelete