Tuesday, February 24, 2009

should have known

The 5:44am wake up call should have tipped me off to how the day was going to go!!!  At first it started out ok we went to the post office and all was well there and then went to the grocery store...made it thru with the help of animal crackers. Then once we went to the bank it all changed. I was depositing my business checks into my account and had the girl check funds in one of my clients account cuz last month she bounced a check and then I get charged 10 bucks so I was so glad I check cuz yeah she didn't have enough to cover this one either!!! What a pain in the butt. Last time I had to keep checking to see if she had money in there to get my money. Now I have keep checking again. So I never said anything about her last check I just ate the 10 bucks but now I am wondering if I should say something this time??? I mean what the hell??? then we went to the library and she fell down hard and bit her tongue and the nice quiet library turned into a screaming bloodfest. Blood is pouring out of her mouth I'm trying to mop it up and see where it was coming from and trying to calm her down before we get thrown out. I had a stack of books I wanted to check out too.... so the bleeding calms down and her crying became more of a whimper so I was able to get my books and high tail it out before too many dirty looks. So we go home and turned flushed away back on and things seemed fine till she wanted lunch and then the crying started all over again and her mouth must have been sore cuz she spits out her food and wouldn't eat so now I have a tired, hungry crying 2 yo on my hands. I said it is looking like nap time. I lay her down and couldn't wait to crawl into bed and take my own nap. Well that lasted 30 minutes before she woke up crying. I think her mouth hurt to much to suck on her nuk and therefore couldn't sleep. I was just falling asleep too so I dragged my tired butt out of bed and then the headache started pounding!!! She continued the whining all day and I popped a vicodin in hopes for some sanity oh yeah and Greg wasn't coming home till late so I knew it was going to go right from Presley to work.  I am glad this day is over and I am praying she sleeps till at least 7am tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Poor little thing - did you try giving her tylenol or motrin for her mouth?

    ReplyDelete