Wednesday, February 18, 2009

snowing

UGGG yesterday was gorgeous it hit 40 degrees and today it is snowing and cold. Glad I got my errands ran yesterday. Today is just cleaning and laundry day. Presley is going to have to self entertain cuz the house is a mess. She has been such a good girl this week. No meltdowns and just sweet and happy. I wonder what next week will bring? Greg has been gone more this week and Presley has been walking around the house saying "daddy working" "where did he go???, daddy working" "I missa daddy". She is such a daddy's girl. When he does come home she is on him like stink on sh...... We went to the club yesterday and when I went to pick her up from the daycare she saw me and said no mamma and went running. I guess she wasn't ready to stop playing. So I just hung out and let her play a little more....guess I needed to workout longer or should I say I should have worked out!!!! Yes I just sat in the cafe and read some mags!!!! I was not in the mood to workout but I need to make my 12 times a month quota for insurance to pay a portion.  So I took advantage of the daycare and sat and actually relaxed and caught up on some mags. What a loser!

3 comments:

  1. Self entertain what is that? Oh is that when she tries to put ear drops in the dog ear? Oh get up on the kitchen set to wash her hands in the wet bar sink? Or is that when she drags out all the scrapbooks and is quiet as humanly possible oh wait that is my life with the high maintenance child!

    At least you went to the gym I don't even try I have started shoving my fat self in Spanx so my pants still fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at spanx at the mall this weekend, Liz. LOL

    Magazine reading time sounds good to me. Hey, if she wanted to play and you have the service... go for it.

    ReplyDelete