Thursday, February 19, 2009

I love my husband but....

Ok I know I have a wonderful husband but sometimes I wonder what is going thru his mind. I swear he has ADD but refuses to admit it. He has lost his 4th!!! yes 4th cell phone in the last year and a half. How does one lose that many cell phones in such a short period of time. So last night I worked and he took Presley to home depot and to the club.  I came upstairs in between clients I saw that they had been playing with playdoh but left all the contents on the table and half on the floor. We all know what happens to playdoh when it is left out. It gets hard as a rock and has to be thrown out....so I wondered what he was thinking just leaving it all sit out when he took off? Then he confessed last night that after the club he and Presley walked out to the car and when he put her in the car seat he realized her shoes weren't on her feet!!!! Poor girl was walking on very cold cement all the way to the car in her socks. It was under 20 degrees!!! I just have to laugh cuz how does one not realize their 2 yo has no shoes on. Presley was happy cuz they had to go back in and she swiped another sucker on the way out. I know he is so great at many things but attention to detail is not his strong suit....but I still I love you G!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is the same guy who forgot to put a diaper on her after her bath and put her to bed with just her sleeper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the same guy who is doing all the audio/Video for one of the most technologically advanced stadiums in the nation. All day he delegates, plans and executes enough work to keep 4 crews of five working steadily for 8 hours. On top of all that he must stay on top of all the blueprint changes RFI's and post submittal additions to the project as well. I can see how you may see him as forgetful or ADD by the time he get's home from work, but he just so happens to have the weight of an 11 million dollar A/V project resting on his shoulders. Attention to detail........

    ReplyDelete