Tuesday, February 10, 2009

holy laundry

Man I didn't realize how bad the laundry has piled up!!!! Man I get sick for a couple days and the whole house goes to shambles.  We made it to the club...only 10 more times this month to make my insurance quota. Then we made it to the grocery store and I was able to keep the bill under 200...177.00 to be exact. I made it just one day short of 2 weeks so I was happy to stretch out our 250.00 dollar shopping spree from last week. We were getting real creative the last couple nights for dinner and Presley was drinking up our skim milk cuz she ran out of the 2%. She didn't seem to notice. Last night I had class and I said what did you make P for dinner. He made mac and cheese and mixed in scramble eggs and cut up pepperoni to put in it. I was like wow that is quite the concoction!!! He said she liked it and ate it all. I'm not sure if I would have eaten it but you never know?? So last night I loaned all my maternity clothes to my GF. That took every ounce out of me to hand them over I had total anxiety as I walked them out to her car and put them in her trunk. I have been holding on to them in hopes that I could use them again. It took the whole night to shake the sad feeling but I am ok today. It will be weird seeing her in my clothes though. What will be harder is going thru Presley's baby clothes this spring and getting rid of them. I am going to try to have a garage sale and make a little money off all those little gems she had. Maybe I can start an IVF fund and whatever I make I can add to it. Yeah it would take about 20 garage sales to make enough money to fund another IVF!!!! I keep telling Greg lets sell the house move up north into my grandparents old home. We could afford it then but greg would have a 3.5 hour commute!! He would have to stay in the city mon-fri ...yeah that wouldn't be too fun. But we could just do that for a couple years and be able to afford another kid. Just dreaming here. Grasping at straws here. 

1 comment:

  1. Sheila I really hope something changes money wise so you can do it..how many quilts would you have to sell?

    ReplyDelete