Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas


Looking outside our windows this is the song you want to sing. I swear this is the never ending winter! I know march is still cold and snowy but I was really hoping this global warming was real and we would start spring now. Once I heard we were to get 6-8 inches today I knew I wasn't going to go anywhere. So was sat inside and watched flushed away for the millionth time this week. She is so obsessed with this show right now. I don't mind it, it is kinda cute. Well all this snow will be fun for greg and Presley tonight they can go outside and frolic in it and shovel. I have clients coming tonight so it needs to be shoveled enough so they can get in my house. I am excited to see who gets the boot tonight on american idol. I really hope "elvis" stays!!! He is the one that sang last and sang satisfaction. I totally think he looks like a young elvis!!! Even watching him sing last night he had a little of the lip going too. He's hot so I hope he makes it. I can't wait for them to weed out all the sucky people and there are a ton of them!!!

2 comments:

  1. How wild - snow? It is 78 degrees here equally as nuts. I think the last guy is way too full of himself kind of a jerk!He is good definetely the best last night but he knows it - none of the humbleness of Elvis. You know no one compares to the king come on! It was a really weak group last night I wonder who the other 2 will be for instance what girl? Courtney liked the girl who sang "Alone" I am thinking her or maybe the tatooed arm girl (Megan I think) will make it not sure who #3 will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll trade you climates!!!


    I like those 2 girls too.

    Only the look of that guys face reminds me a little of Elvis not his personality and southern charm like the King!!!

    ReplyDelete