Wednesday, February 4, 2009

5 weeks



5 weeks into the new year already. I have been doing perfect on my 365 day challenge...can't say the same about WW. I am trying but had a hard time over the weekend and slowly getting back on the wagon. The horses just seem to be running too fast and it is making it hard to jump back on. Well I haven't missed one day of the challenge yet. I think I am used to taking a pic everyday and if some reason I'm laying in bed at night and said oh I forgot I will just get up and take a random shot that applies for the day. It is the best way to have a virtual journal. Some days are more boring than others but hey that's life right?? I like boring anyhow too much drama and action stresses me out. SIMPLE is my middle name....well it should be my first name. "Simple white" that is me. Greg was going to work late again tonight but plans changed so he'll be home to see Presley. I work till later so he gets to tuck her into bed. So NOT in the mood to work...guess I better hop into the shower and get ready

1 comment:

  1. When do you have time to eat with all those projects? LOL.

    ReplyDelete