Monday, March 2, 2009

not another monday!

I am so not in the mood for anything today!!! I have a test at school tonight and I haven't even started studying for it. I think we will have to go to the club and I can drop her off at the daycare so I can study in the cafe. Yesterday we went to look at houses and oh my what a bunch of shit holes. When people foreclose on their homes they just really trash the place it is so sad. There was nothing out there right now so we will just wait and see what else comes on the market. We for sure want a minimum of 2 acres, 5 being the best and want a minimum of 2500 sq. feet 3500 being the best all with a nice pricetag!!! We are asking a lot but I know it will pop up. The home just will need work but we can handle that....just not the kind of work like demolishing and rebuilding like a few we saw yesterday. There was one that was ok but needed a lot of cosmetic work which was fine but didn't really have a good place in the home for my salon.  It also backed up to a cemetery which I don't mind cuz hey they will be quiet neighbors but our realtor said it is harder to resell cuz many people get weird about living that close to a cemetery. I actually love cemeteries and love photographing them and just strolling thru reading all the headstones I find it so calming and peaceful. So many old cemeteries have such beautiful headstones I love looking at them all. The only ones that make me sad are little babies and kids. But the majority are people who live long lives. I am sure I am weird that I enjoy cemeteries.... There was another house that was ok. The house was smaller but it was very quaint will lots of charm. It had some great outbuildings and one could be a salon with some work. That would be the best case that way my clients don't have to walk in my home and greg would have more privacy.  It also had a cute chicken coop already. I just don't know if we could go from a 2500 sq foot home to a 1600sq ft. right now. Having the extra outbuildings for storage and possible rooms to make like a big theater/man room for greg would be fun. But for now we will continue to get ours ready to put on the market and keep looking. Our realtor said in the next couple months it will get busy she said people are waiting right now to see what the stimulus package is going to do for homes sales. One place we looked at I was just shocked it was still occupied and not foreclosed but it was a mess. I mean when you are selling you home you need it in tip top shape and clean. This was a mess with cobwebs and the people left nasty dark yellow pee in the toilet. I mean how hard is it to flush when you have a showing!!! Poor greg is sick with a fever so he wasn't having fun looking at the homes. He just called now and is on his way home from work he feels like crap. Now I am waiting for either P or me to get sick!!! I hope it is just him this time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment