Monday, March 23, 2009

stuck inside



This pic was from last fall I just love that look on her face!!!


It has been cold and rainy all day so we are stuck inside and I'm tired from the start of yet another new cold. I finished up some homework and now I am working on cleaning up my computer. I realized I have not burned any photo/videos since november and heaven forbid if something happened to my computer and lost it all!! So I am busy organizing folders and burning dvds. It is such a piece of mind to have copies of everything. My 500GB external hard drive is full so now I don't know what to do?? I think I might go thru it and delete files that aren't needed to clear up more room. I really don't want to start collecting hard drives and storing them too?? I need to figure out a place online to store stuff. So I keep stalking my local feed store to see if they have their shipment of chicks in yet. I am sure the guy is sick of me calling every other day. They might be here the end of this week. I asked if they will be getting ducks in too and he said they might get a small shipment. It have plans of ordering the chicks still from the breeder but just thought I could get a couple a few weeks earlier....so impatient. He did say they had bunnies in right now!!! I am so tempted to get one! I think Greg would be drawing up the divorce papers if I came home with a bunny. I once bought a bunny when I was still living at home and tried sneaking it in my room so my mom didn't know but after a couple weeks she heard it!! I had to get rid of it. I kind of feel like I am living at home again and trying to figure out a way to get a bunny without Greg freaking out!! I'll just have to say but Presley wanted it for Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Presley would love a bunny - just tell her to ask Daddy!

    p.s. that is how I am getting a trip to Disney!

    ReplyDelete