Sunday, March 22, 2009

the coop is started






Well there is no turning back!! Greg got some posts and they are in the ground filled with concrete and the base is framed. Hopefully this week he can get the walls framed out?? The weather is suppose to be crappy for the next few days so I'm sure we will have to wait until the weekend to get anymore progress on my coop. Just 2 more weeks and the chicks should be here!! I am getting so excited for all this to come together. The coop is going to look so cute. We found a bigger window at menard's that was fairly cheap so Greg picked it up. It is a 24x36 window and I think the hens are going to love sitting in front of it and soak up the sun. The window will face our big living room window so I'll be able to see them from our couch. It was gorgeous this weekend and we got some good quality time playing outside. I have a feeling Presley is going to have a ton of fun this summer. She is going to be so skinny by the end of summer running around like a crazy lady with all her energy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment