Wednesday, March 18, 2009

another round

I went to the dr last night cuz my ears just never have felt back to normal after my last infection and they are still red so she gave me another round of antibiotics to hopefully get rid of my pain. This time I only need to take 5 days worth at one a day other than the first dose was 2 pills....much better than the 4 a day for 10 days!!! Those were some horse pills too and trying to remember 4 times a day was a pain. I needed a pill box to remember what I  took. I am well on my way...I own a pill box so I am ready for old age! Presley turned the corner last night she was much more chipper and happy. This morning is smooth sailing so far too no whining and we have been up for an hour already!!! Let's hope it stays this way cuz it was getting real old. I'm trying to figure out what to do today other than laundry still. Maybe we'll take a drive to the minnehaha falls and walk around there?? It is only going to be in the 50's today so still a wee bit chilly but I just want to get out of the house. If we head into town I'll have to make a pit stop by grandpa's or I'll never here the end of that...."you were right by me and couldn't even stop in to say hi?" So dad if we get our lazy butts moving we will grace you with our presence!!!

1 comment:

  1. Must be zithromax - those ear infections are a PITA I put Mary's drops in one of mine last night! Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete