Wednesday, March 4, 2009

busy

man my days have been busy the last couple weeks. I just feel like i can't get caught up and I hate that feeling. I have been coming up with a letter to send out my to my old clients that had a real hard time getting in with me after my schedule was cut since P has been here. I have increased my hours and want to let them know so I finally put together a letter and then I ran out of yellow ink while I was printing  so I went to the store to pic some up to finish them and I printed a few more and then the cyan was out!!! So finally went back to the store and now they are all done and addressed now they just need a stamp and in the mail they go. I am hoping to hear from a few at least. I would really like to be busy and get more money in the bank. I don't even watch the news anymore it is just so depressing what our economy is looking like. So many are talking about another great depression and it just blows my mind at how we all got in this position!! I mean look at all the technology and smart people out there and we are driving this country into the hole, very sad.  You know as long as I have my health and my family I really don't care what happens that is all that really matters. I saw that housing here just took another 7.7% drop!!! I am thinking we will probably stay put here but still look around I just can't see our house selling for what we would like to get and I would rather stay put than loose all the equity we have built. I will still work at getting the house up to snuff and market ready but we will see what it looks like in the next couple months.

1 comment:

  1. I am so pissed about the whole mess I could just scream I just saw they are bailing out 9 million homeowners are you kidding me? There are really 9 million responsible homeowners through no fault of their own can't afford to pay their mortgage. Where in the hell can I sign up for that deal - they would tell me sorry lady your getting foreclosed on! That is what we get for living within our means, saving our money, paying off cars and driving them f us! I am fired up!!

    ReplyDelete