Monday, March 23, 2009

I did it! Meet booboo bunny




I told greg that Presley really wanted a bunny for Easter and he said fine put it with the chickens. So Me and P went to the store and bought this sweet lil girl. Presley is so excited and is obsessed with her. She named her boo-boo bunny and doesn't want me to pet her when she is holding her. She keeps pushing my hand away and says Presley's bunny go momma..... I said you have have to share. My cat and one dog want the bunny for lunch so I have to be really careful right now until they realize this bunny is a member of the family not a chew toy.  Booboo is super mellow right now and such a snuggler. I am not sure if she is scared out of her gourd or just this mellow. Tonight after class I had her snuggled in my neck for almost 2 hours and she didn't move an inch. It will be interesting to see how everything goes. I think Greg thinks I am one crazy woman with my animal escapades. I love that he lets me be me. I know my dad is shaking his head right now.....

2 comments:

  1. That picture of her holding boo boo is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. She looks like she's being so gentle with your new bunny.

    ReplyDelete