Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The last bit


So this is the very last of any snow left in our yard. I am sure we will be getting at least one more snow flurry but if it leaves more than 2 inches I am going to beat somebody!!! This is such a long week already and it is only tuesday! I have spent the day cleaning like a crazy woman again. I swear why does it have to be so hard. I mean really we spend all this time making everything just perfect and 3 seconds later it looks like I haven't cleaned my house in months. I am not even exaggerating either. The one room that I have been neglecting is my office/sewing room it is really out of hand and the walls feel like they are closing in on me. I don't even know where to start because most of it doesn't have a "place" to go and I need everything to have a "place" I pulled out a huge rubbermaid tote to put the bunny in and so now I have a huge pile of Presley's last year summer clothes and shoes sitting on the floor in there. Actually I am happy cuz I think some of her summer stuff from last year might still work this year. All the shorts and little skirts are perfect cuz she is skinny so the waist will be fine and it doesn't matter on the length. I love lil short shorts on kids they have the cutest legs. I wonder how many skinned knees we will have this year? I have a client tonight and then right after I have to go to a candle party so I will be on the go all night again. Last night class was good but now I have quite a few assignments due in the next 2 weeks and I swear I can't procrastinate on them cuz the chickens are coming and then Easter which I think we are having here. I am hoping the weather will be nice cuz I want to have a big easter egg hunt for all the lil' kids. There are 4 of them that are 3 and under and they will have a blast running thru the yard looking for candy filled eggs. Please let it be nice out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bye Bye stinky snow. Hello spring and days at the park.

    ReplyDelete