Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Not an April fool's joke




This is what We woke up to today...yeah yeah it is pretty but not for the first day of April. I went out and tried to take some pics for class that need to be high key but not sure if this is going to cut it??? I think I need to see some more examples of high key. So I called my chicken breeder to check on monday and he said they usually call about 7am and tell me what hatches. The breeds I want aren't hatching well this year he said due to our nasty cold weather i guess so not sure if I will get exactly what I want. I gave him some backup breeds that I would take if he couldn't fill my order with what I want. Pickup time is from 2-10pm so I guess Presley will be taking her nap in the car ride down there, it is about an hour. I have class monday night so I have to go first thing. I so want to skip class but we are having another test so I better go! I'll have to make sure my assignments are done by sunday night. So on an american idol note I think the bottom 3 will be anoop, megan, matt, with anoop going home??? My fave last night was Chris I love "ain't no sunshine" it is one of my faves. I am a huge adam fan but didn't dig his performance last night. We should really get out of the house today Presley is driving me bonkers but now it is getting too close to naptime. I'm letting her trash the porch with playdoh I really don't care right now I'll deal with cleanup later I just need a break. Tomorrow night I get to go out and enjoy some grownup time with my GF Sam. I am in dire need of a furlough!!!! I can't remember the last time I got out by myself (other than school) to have a fun night???  

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister - I cannot tell you the relief I feel some mornings when I get to work. Especially this morning she was so crabby but again I come back to who likes getting woke up at 6:00 a.m. (when its not their idea) being in the car for an hour and then in a classroom with a bunch of two year olds - I wouldn't want to get up either!

    ReplyDelete