Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter




It was a beautiful day for a Easter egg hunt. We had family at our house to celebrate the day. I had the typical ham dinner with all the fixin's....nothing special but it turned out good. I just wanted it to be mellow and not get too worked up over the preparations. Presley spent the whole day all jacked up on sugar and chocolate. She was just crawling out of her skin cuz she was so wired.  She was stuffing so much candy in her mouth she couldn't chew it and spit it all out in grandma's hand! I figure it is one holiday that is all about the candy so let her at it. That is what I remember about being a child was stuffing myself all day on Easter with candy. Grandma Dorothy loved getting us baskets full of all kinds of candy. My favorite was the big huge chocolate bunnies.  They would take a few days to eat the whole thing but I never let any candy go to waste. We hid her basket behind the couch and got video of her finding it and she was so excited. I love these moments in time!!!! I did buy her a big chocolate bunny too

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Mary also spent the day eating way too much "tandy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben got his big time sugar fill too. We had both grandmas here and they were both sneaking him stuff during the party. He was up till about 12:00!

    She looks great in her dress. That really did turn out cute. I think it's so cool you can sew her dresses.

    ReplyDelete