Saturday, April 4, 2009

SO MAD!!!!

Presley is so on my shit list right now!!! Little gadget girl stuck something in my sewing machine so the embroidery part won't work now!!! That girl has to touch every button to everything she sees. I can still use the machine I just can't do any embroidery work for now. I guess I'll have to call and see how much it is going to cost to fix it and hopefully it is in deed fixable. She has been fighting naps all week too. She usually falls asleep but it is a struggle. I think she is missing her nuk but she hasn't asked for it but I know she is having a harder time falling asleep without it. After finding my machine today I just couldn't even look at her I was so mad so I went to the club and put her in daycare and I sat and did some homework...I should have got my fat butt on a machine but I really need to finish my essays for class on monday. Greg is working today so it is just her and Me. I have been cleaning all morning getting ready for company for the week. I called my chicken man last night to see if he had any ducks available and he doesn't until closer to summer and he asked if I was able to wait until april 20th for my chicks? He has many people waiting and now I might not get my chicks on monday and that isn't helping my mood!!!! So if he doesn't have any for me I might have to see what Tractor supply company is getting this week and maybe just get some thru them. They probably won't be what I want but at this point I just don't care I am ready for whatever hatches and next year I can always get something different. It will be cheaper cuz I think TSC charges 2.50 for the bantams and his chicks are 6 bucks so I gotta look at the bright side right??? Also southern Mn has a blizzard warning for tonight and tomorrow and he lives an hour south from me so the roads might be bad too. UGGG Presley is in there whining and knocking on the door I so need a stiff drink right now....calgon take me away it has been a stressful day and it is barely 2pm. Ok enough complaining I better go do something to take my mind off being so crabby.

1 comment:

  1. Its so hard to watch them every second! I hope it can be easily fixed.

    ReplyDelete