Saturday, April 18, 2009

love the weekends

AWWWW Greg got up with Presley this morning at 5:38 am!!! I played dead in bed and got to sleep in. They left the house at 7am in search of new parks. The weather is finally warm enough to be outside....even though the next couple days are going to be rainy and cool. Greg loves driving around in search of new and different neighborhood parks. We live in an area of soooo many little parks. I swear every mile they is a cute little park tucked back in a neighborhood. He gets so excited when finds a real cool one. He called and said Presley has learned how to swing on the big girl swings all by herself. She is so tall for a 2 yo that she can do so many things because of it. She is as tall as some smaller 4 yo's. I should measure her and see what she is up to. I'm not sure if she will end up real tall or if she is just an early sprout'r. I am just 5'7" and Greg is 5'9" on a good day but closer to 5'8" I think. We both have some tall family members so one just never knows about genetics. We are off to a birthday party so I better get in gear....have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment