Friday, April 3, 2009

about time

Oh man it is finally friday!!! I don't know why but this was such a looooonggg week. Yesterday was great. We went to the children's museum with sam and the boys. The bad news was Presley fell asleep on the car ride home which she never does and I knew we would be in trouble when we got home. Once we pulled into the garage she woke up and of course wouldn't take a nap after that so I didn't get any time to clean up or rest. Then I had Sam for my only client and after that we went out shopping together and out to my fave mexican joint! I had a jumbo margarita and it was so yummy. Sam has a smart car so it was fun to ride around in it. I have thought about getting one for our second car. It is so funny how many people look at you when you're in there. She has the convertible and man it is a cute lil' car. Right now we have been fine with one car cuz Greg has a work van but there has been times when he takes Presley in the car and I am stuck at home without a car. I think we could make it work a couple more years and then when Presley is going to more activities we will need another car for the person not driving her around. The smart car would be perfect. There will be more of them at that point and real inexpensive for a used one. Greg informed me last night that he has a work guy from out of town that is going to stay with us for the week and I will be taking care of the 11 y.o. girl for the week!!! Yeah he sprung it on me last night. I guess it will be ok Presley will have someone to help entertain her but now I am going to spend the whole weekend cleaning for the company. I'll have to figure out food for the week for everyone too. It will be interesting??? I will have to figure out what a 11 y.o. girl likes to do?? Depends on the weather too which I think it is still going to be cool next week. We could probably hit the mall of america since they are from out of town and I am sure she hasn't been there. Maybe do the MN zoo one day too since we just got a membership there. Or the como zoo is free but they won't have many animals out yet but the gardens inside are wonderful and they have a few inside things to see. I also am hosting Easter so I need to figure out what to serve and get a bunch of plastic eggs and fill with candy for the big egg hunt. I pray it is nice outside!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment