Saturday, January 31, 2009

so confused


I am working on my assignment for class and I am lost and confused about these settings on my camera. We are to shoot "sunny 16" so f/16 with iso 100 or 200 whatever our camera can go to and shutter speed of 1/80 or 1/90 depending on iso and then blah blah blah I am confused about actions shots and equivalent to the "sunny 16" rule!!! It is finally sunny out today and warm above freezing so I am trying to get it all done today. My GF mer is confused too so it is the blind leading the blind. Greg dropped P off at my mom's for a sleep over so we have the whole day to do whatever we want!!!! I need to finish this homework for class on monday and maybe squeeze some sewing in. Later tonight we will probably go see a movie and maybe dinner??? The old standby for date night....

No comments:

Post a Comment