Sunday, January 25, 2009

doing good

It is the end of day 4 of WW. Today was the first day I wasn't starving the whole day. I think my body is getting use to the lack of food. I never made it to the club yesterday but we went today and I did 45 minutes of cardio. This summer when I was working out a ton I was still eating like a sumo wrestler so this is the first time in a long time I am doing both diet and workout together so hopefully I see some results this time around.  My school book came yesterday so I got to read my 2 chapters for class tomorrow. I was stressin' that I wouldn't have my book for class. I went to the store today and picked up a couple supplies we needed and I bought some cute highlighters and a new fun pen and notebook to take notes. I had to buy pink!!!!  We have to turn in our assignments in pocket folders and I bought a pink one with flowers. I have a feeling my GF Mer is going to give me crap for my new girlie folder. I made another trip to the library yesterday and man it really works for my shopping urge. I love being able to browse and pick fun books out and checkout and everything is FREE!!! I think I need to make a big tote so it is easier to return and get books and just throw them in my bag. I love an excuse to sew. Today Greg and i organized some cabinets and closets. I threw out so many old outdated medicines that have been collecting dust. We also put up all the cleaners in a shelf that P can't reach. I use all Melaleuca stuff so it is safer if she gets into it but still not good for her.  I love my melaleuca cleaners!!! It just feels so good to have all toxic cleaners out of my house. The only thing I have are my stainless steel cleaners cuz Melaleuca doesn't make anything to clean them like they need to be without streaks. I am sure they will come out with something cuz so many people have stainless steel appliances. My towels have never been softer using their laundry stuff. If you guys are able to try some melaleuca stuff you won't be sorry. I just think about all the nasty chemicals in so many household cleaners and having Presley really makes you realize how safe you want to make your home for them. Even my dogs are probably happy they live in a greener environment. 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you on here again.

    on the Melaleuca I have an HE washer do you? I didn't see anything on their website for HE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure about the HE washer. My GF just got one and she uses all melaleuca stuff so I will ask her about it. I just have some older washer/dryer and can't wait till they die so I can get the heavy duty ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked my GF and it is called mela power HE I think this link will take you there to read more about it

    http://www.melaleuca.com/ps/index.cfm?f=ps.productDetail&pid=8929&sCatId=118

    ReplyDelete