Tuesday, January 27, 2009

potty on the toilet

Tonight while I was working Greg came into my salon with a naked butt baby and said guess what Presley just did??? She knocked on the bathroom door and said potty so daddy opened the door and she sat on her potty and went pee!!!! First time she has ever done it on her own and asked to do it. So she got a hershey kiss and was so proud of herself!!! Who knows if it will happen again but I guess she is understanding the whole concept. I think getting a chocolate for a reward is going to seal the deal she is her mother's daughter and is a sucker for sweets! I guess I better go to the store and make sure I am stocked up on hershey kisses!!! I am going to try to keep this rolling and hopefully we are on our way to potty training. Sure would be nice to get rid of diapers.

1 comment:

  1. That is great - maybe she is ready!

    For us it has been baby steps Mary convinced me about 4:00 yesterday to put on Elmo panties she had been going potty all day even with a dry pullup over nap 45 minutes later despite me asking her "do you have to go potty" about 25 times she peed on me the dining room chair and the wood floor. Not quite ready yet...

    ReplyDelete