Wednesday, January 28, 2009

syrup today


A few weeks ago it was louie and buttcream today was Tori and syrup.  Presley got the syrup out of the pantry opened it and turned it upside down and stared poring it all over the floor so Tori runs over there to help clean it up and then she starts pouring it all over the dog's back and head!!! By the time I came into the kitchen it was all over the place and let me tell you cleaning up syrup has got to be one of the most sticky messy things.  She has been on a timeout 2 times already this morning and it isn't even noon yet!!! I swear we need spring here asap so we can go outside and blow off some of this energy. Being on a diet isn't helping the situation either cuz I am so hungry and crabby all day so my fuse is very short.  Right now I am eating a nasty lean cuisine and am think being fat sure is a lot more fun and easy. All I know is weigh in is tomorrow and I better see some good results. We made it to the club last night and I did 30 mins of cardio and some weights. The club was packed last night and I hate when it is that busy. Presley likes all the extra kids in the daycare. I love picking her up and sneaking in there and watching her play. A lot of the times she is playing by herself but last night she was playing with a little boy and she is just so sweet to other kids. Very gentle and is always giving hugs and kisses. Yesterday at the children's museum there was a boy that grab a toy from Presley and said hey that's mine and Presley said I sorry. Even though Presley had the toy first. I get so mad I just want to discipline all those naughty kids. Sometimes if the parents aren't around I will say something to them like that is not nice....and give them the evil eye. I guess my kid will be naughty in public sooner or later without my knowledge but hopefully some other parent will call her on the carpet about her behavior. I don't mind I think too many people just don't take any responsibility for their children's actions and always push it off like it is someone else's fault. Like if he wouldn't of taken that toy away from little johnny we wouldn't have pushed your kid down. Some people just really irk me. Not saying I'm perfect but.....nearly perfect;)hahahahah

1 comment:

  1. Well you had my sympathy about the dog and syrup until I read about that little shit taking the toy away from Presley! Even hacked me off and I wsan't there!

    ReplyDelete