Thursday, January 29, 2009

Only 2.5


I am sooo disappointed that in this whole week of basically starving myself I only lost 2.5 pounds!!!! I guess the days of dropping big weight each week are long gone. My metabolism just isn't like it used to be. Oh well 2.5 is better than nothing and much better than gaining. I hope this week is another 3 pounds. I am dedicated to this cause so I am not giving up after one week. I only worked out 2 times so I really need to make sure it is 3-4 times a week to see better results. So if I stick to about 2 pounds per week it looks like the first week of april will be about 20 pounds down. So hopefully by may 1st I am down 25 pounds and will be much happier in my summer clothes and mostly my bathingsuit. Our club has an awesome swimming pool for little ones and I don't want Presley to miss out on it this summer cuz her fat momma won't squeeze herself into her suit.  I just have one client tonight so afterward we are heading to the club. Maybe I'll mix it up and take one of their classes. Sometime those machines get really boring. The other night I was in front of the one tv that plays music videos and whoa it is really motivating cuz all those women in the vids have perfect bods and wear NO clothes. The new Mairiah video she has lost a ton of weight and looks really good the other one was a beoncye one where she is in this skimpy outfit and all you see is butt and legs and then I look in the mirrors at myself and I find myself going at a little faster pace in order to look like them. Very motivating I must say.  Maybe if I shave my legs today I'll lose another pound....it's been awhile....poor greg lives with sasquatch. The pic above is me in my mom's new glasses. I don't wear glasses and that's a good thing cuz look how old and grown up I look. I look like a middle aged mom....wait I almost am middle aged!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm great at working out but not always so good with food choices. Though I don't lose weight regardless. So 2 pounds a week sounds like a huge victory to me. My gym as several older members (60+) years who come in and make their work out look like nothing. THAT's what motivates me. We have this 6o something year old guy who does these pullups like they're nothing! When I see this guy I find myself going a lot faster on the machines. That the kind of shape I want to be in when I'm that age.

    ReplyDelete