Saturday, January 24, 2009

New blog home



ok I have had it with my other blog site it has been acting up for awhile so now this is my new home along with this blog too.. I will have to learn the ropes of this site and how to post all my pics and such but I am a quick learner so hopefully it will be easy for you guys to see my simple life in all it's glory. The best thing is you'll be able to leave me comments finally.....easy now dad let's not go too crazy with the smart a$$ comments. I had my book show last night (Man these books are just so cute I had a hard time figuring out what ones to get) and had some girls over for some apps and wine.  I did really good and I think I stayed within my points. I know I went to bed hungry so that is always a good sign. I forgot how bad the first week is back on a diet. I was so used to consuming huge portions and now I am eating like a super model and it sucks. Presley stayed up till after 9pm last night and she was up at 7am!!! Too early for me so I am sitting here drinking some coffee hoping to get some energy. Greg had to work a few hours this morning and when he gets back we are going to the club and then I want to do some sewing this afternoon. I am also waiting on my photo book for class I am suppose to read 2 chapters by monday and still no book. Not a good start to the class. I got my photo assignment done which was 24 pics outside. I made sure to have those taken before the weekend cuz now it is super cold again. I went to the library the other night cuz I had some quilting books on hold and man I forgot how much I love the library. I picked up some books for P so we have a new selection to read before bed. I love love love this new big girl bed I just crawl on in and snuggle and read. Last night was the first night we just put her to bed without reading and I was a little nervous she wasn't going to go to sleep but she pulled the blankie up to her chin smiled and went to bed. Then we went to kennel the dogs and Carly was MIA and we figured out she was sleeping in P's bed so I had to sneak back in there and dig her out of the blankies. It was melted caramel all over the place!!! That is what we say when Carly is all warm and toasty and out like a light in bed cuz when you go and grab her she is hot and limp and cuz she is caramel color we say oh man we got melted caramel all over the bed!!!! My minpins are little burrowers. They hate the cold they probably hate living in MN too. They run outside to their business and run back in sometimes there is still a dingleberry hanging as they are running back into the house cuz they can't handle the cold so they try pinchin' it off before they are done!!! Awww goog this coffe is startin' to kick in so time to get up and moving. My goal is 45 mins of cardio today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment