Tuesday, September 22, 2009

football

Since favre is our new QB I am a little more excited to watch the Vikes this year. The last couple years have been so lame with losing all the time. Now we have another football fan in our home. Presley likes to sit and watch the games and loves yelling touchdown. We also taught her the viking song and she runs around singing. Well today I turned the tv on for her to watch cartoons and she said she wanted to watch football!!! We will have to get some tickets for a least one of the games this year so she can go and cheer them on in person. I might have to get a a jersey too. This is the first year she doesn't have an outfit to wear on football sunday. Her birthday falls on a monday night game when we play the packers. That should be a super fun game to watch since we have their Brett now! We better kick some cheesehead butt!!!! I love the Fall

1 comment:

  1. Mary is a big football fan too - she tells us "Football makes me happy"

    ReplyDelete