Sunday, September 20, 2009

a mellow weekend

Other than stressing over my sick buns it was a nice and relaxing weekend. After last week's birthday festivities it is nice to have nothing on the calendar. The 3 sick bunnies seem to be responding really well to the meds and no more runny noses. No one else is coming down with symptoms so hopefully I'll be able to go to the rabbit show next weekend with the healthy buns. Today was day 2 of my 5k training. It feels so good to be out and running again I can't wait to build up some stamina cuz right now I feel like a big ole elephant running thru the neighborhood with everything jiggling!!! I am so looking forward to BSF this week with Presley. I signed up last week and we are suppose to start wed. and she'll go into her lil' bible study class with the other toddlers. I am nervous to see how she is going to do this will be the first time she has been in a class without me. She is actually going to have to take instruction from a teacher and have to listen and do....I wish i was a fly on the wall during her first class. So when I am in my study group she'll be in hers. It is 2 hours so we'll see how she does!!! I miss being in a bible study it has been about 5 years since I was in BSF. I have to work on Presley's b-day invites for her party 2 weeks from today. I might be lazy this year and just send out an email!!! I need to catch up on my scrapbooking too.......maybe tonight I'll work on it after she goes to sleep. I just hate how dark it is getting so early I feel like being in bed by 8pm now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and I are on the same wave length for invites and scrapbook pages!

    ReplyDelete