Thursday, September 10, 2009

made my first goal


So my first goal was to lose 10 pounds by my birthday and I did it with 5 days to spare. Even with the family reunion and the state fair I managed to still lose in time. SOOO now my next goal is to lose 10 more by thanksgiving. That is a nice mellow goal for 11 weeks away. I might be able to do more but that is a good start I don't want to feel too deprived. I am just looking forward to getting my pre-presley body back. I never knew how hard it was to lose this dang baby weight. She was worth every ounce but man she is almost 3 and I am still fartin' around with getting serious about dealing with it. I figure by the end of this year I should be at "my ideal" weight.  Not sure if I'll ever see size 2 again but not really that important like it was when I was in my 20's. Just feeling good about myself and more energy is what I'm shootin' for. Now If I could just get more exercise in my routine I would be golden.....baby steps!

1 comment: