Friday, October 2, 2009

wiped out

This last month has been so busy with birthdays and entertaining I am so ready for a weeks worth of sleep. The weather has took a dive and it has been rainy and cold for the last few days. We really need the rain but I wish it was a little warmer. Doing the "farm" chores in the cold rain is not as fun. I have to get the garage cleaned before I can move the buns in there. The 3 that got sick are now in there but I wish I would have moved baby Jane in there a few nights ago along with the other 2. I think the very chilly nights stressed her out and her nose has started running again even on antibiotics. She is in the garage now so hopefully she gets better real soon. I just don't know what else i could do. I hope she doesn't have a life long issue. I was suppose to clean today for Presley's birthday party on sunday but didn't get that far. I am spending the day tomorrow at another rabbit show so i guess I'll get up early and do everything sunday mornig...I do better under pressure anywho. Plus we are taking Lyla and Wyatt for a sleepover sat. night so I'm sure 3 toddlers are going to trash the place so I might as well wait cuz if i cleaned before I would be all stressed watching them tear up the joint. It is going to be interesting taking care of 3 -3 year olds!!! They are going to have a blast i just hope they all sleep ok cuz I hate those night wakeups. I think Greg will be on night duty! I have been doing great on my running today will be the last day of week 2 and then it looks like it starts getting a little more intense. Since I don't have a treadmill I'm at the mercy of the weather and it looks like I'm going to be running in the rain when Greg gets home. BRRRRR  running in 48 degree cold rain doesn't sound fun but it is just 30 mins. Suck it up I'm a minnesotan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment