Tuesday, September 15, 2009

another year

wow 37!!! I am not a fan of odd numbers usually those years tend to be a little more "off" but hopefully 37 brings me lots of good times....how could it not with presley!! I had a great weekend I surprised greg with a 40th bash. He had no clue and I got him good. It happened to be my birthday weekend so i took advantage of the party too. Tonight family are coming over for a b-b-g and cake to celebrate my day. Greg's actual b-day is the 27th this month. Then Presley is a week later so a busy time for us. I love the fall it is my fave. The weather is a little warmer than usual but the nights get down to the 50's and I love it. I now I 3 chickens that are laying Penny popped a egg out sunday. She was squawking up a storm and a little later saw her in the corner and an egg under her. Now just 3 left to start laying and then I should be getting plenty of eggs a day so I won't have to buy anymore at the store. ok off to go do something.......

No comments:

Post a Comment