Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cupcake and George


George




Cupcake


So here are 2 pics one of cupcake the mini rex I got and a new lionhead buck. I decided Lionel isn't going to cut it with being a herd buck. His mane stinks and Bety won't breed with him so I got a new buck. He is only 3 months old so he needs another 6-8 weeks or so before I can use him to breed. If Bety turns him down then I'm not sure what to do....guess she is a lot like me;). I need to build a nestbox for Vivien incase she is preggo. If she is she is due in about 10 days or so. We had a gorgeous weekend for weather. Yesterday we went to the arboretum and it was just beautiful. That place is stunning with all the gardens and landscaping. I didn't bring my big camera because I wanted to walk without lugging it around. Greg had his little P&S so we got some pics. My neck is still healing and I just can't have anything heavy around it for a little longer. Maybe I'll make an appt. for a massage next week for my birthday. I can't believe I'm going to be 37 already! My diet is going good I am down 9 pounds so it looks like I will hit my 10 pound goal for my birthday!~!! My next goal is to lose another 10 by thanksgiving. I think as long as I keep the goals simple and not to lose the weight to fast like I usually do I think I will keep it off. Before I would lose the weight in half the time but it always crept back on. I really need to start working out more that will help speed it up a little more and turn the mush to muscle. All I know is 9 pounds feels good and it is a great motivator to see more come off. 

1 comment: