Friday, May 8, 2009

waving the white flag

I surrender!!!! Presley is wearing me out!!! I am too old for this crapolla. She just never stops I swear she is doing everything right now just to get under my skin. She is pushing the limits on everything. She could care less about the word no. I am about ready to try corporal punishment!!! Or either I start drinking hard liquor at 9am to make it thru the day!!!! I really think I need just a couple days away to recharge my batteries. I think I need to figure out a little preschool type thing for her to go to a couple days a week so she gets out and can run off some energy and I can get stuff done around the house. I need to get my fat butt back to lifetime and toss her into the daycare while I release some happy endorphins.  Ok that is my goal for next week 3 days at the club and I bet life will start looking prettier for me. I am meeting a client on wed for a spin class so that should be fun. An hour of intense cardio.....heaven help me now!!

3 comments:

  1. For the record a smack on the diaper does nothing but make Mary madder and she tells me "no hitting Mommy" yeah how do I argue with that logic??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to the gym all the time now and I KNOW it's because they have daycare and I can get a break. I like working out for the simple fact that it's an hour of ME time I get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not into spanking either but man some days I would love to give her a good smack on the butt!!! I know it wouldn't help though. She is stubborn and it would just piss her off too. I think vodka sounds better!!!

    ReplyDelete