Tuesday, May 26, 2009

so busy

I have been so busy out in the yard!! I bought some annuals finally to fill in some planters. We have these cool speaker planters on our patio that needed some attention. Last year I don't think I bought any annuals other than a few mums in the fall. I have got my mojo back finally and love being back in the yard. The one summer I spent pg and had no energy and the next summer I was dealing with sleep depravation and still had no energy. Last year I was chasing a crazy toddler around and finally this year I can work in the yard while she is around. We worked on the layout for my veggie garden and tomorrow I am going to pick up some compost and plants and get them in the ground. I am a few weeks behind but better late than never. The coop really took a lot of our time this spring but now that it is done we can work on other projects. It feels good to be "back"

2 comments:

  1. How is that crazy toddler? I can't imagine Mary in your back yard oh the trouble she could get into...

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is pretty good but is always looking for trouble somewhere!!!

    ReplyDelete