Wednesday, May 20, 2009

hot


Ok we went from cold to hot no in between. Yesterday it got to 97 degrees and it was way to hot!! My chickens and bunny were panting. We have stayed up late the last couple nights working on the coop. It is done enough for them with just a few tweaks left to do but they can be done with them living in it. Presley has been a nightmare the last few days. She is cutting her first 2 year old molar ans she is a bear. She is fighting sleep, won't eat and is whiny and poopy butt galore!!! Last night I had to stand by her bedroom door and hold it shut as she sat on the other side screaming and trying to pry the door open. It didn't help with Greg yelling in my other ear "just let her out" "she can stay up a little later" "she isn't going to stop crying" I am not going to listen to her cry just open the door" !!!! I was about ready to go postal on someone!! I stuck to my guns and she only put up a fight for about 5-8 minutes ( felt like an hour). Greg did say "wow i can't believe that worked" Ummm yeah momma knows best sometimes. I think the almost 100 degree temps wasn't helping the situation. We went to como zoo yesterday with sam and her boyz and I couldn't believe how many people were there. I was like doesn't anyone work anymore around here?? Presley was horrible with her lack of sleep and whiny self. I finally bought some happiness in a form of sugar. She got her big rainbow sucker and some ice cream. I ate most of the ice cream ....thanks Presley. My diet is doing pretty good. I lost 4 pounds last week but this week isn't going as great so far. I am trying to behave but not as anal as I was last week but still ok. If I lose a pound or two by monday I'll be happy. The heat makes me less hungry but when I want to eat is is sugar stuff. I think the lack of sleep for me causes me to crave sweets too. I am going to be in bed by 9pm tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment