Thursday, May 21, 2009

back to normal


after 2 nasty hot days we are back to seasonal temps in the low 70's. I almost put my air on yesterday but glad I held off. I have pretty much done nothing today. I don't even care. I laid P down for a nap and I went and hung with my "peeps" in the coop. That is the best entertainment ever for me. Chickens are so fun to watch. I am really having my doubts about Pearl the white silkie, I think she is a he. I think I might be on the search for a new white silkie next year. Not much for plans this weekend. I might call a neighbor girl to come watch my "farm" so we can go to a friend's cabin for one night. I hope the weather is nice I want to plant my veggie garden this weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Crazy bird lady - they are cute is it getting smelly yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't smell them yet. I am really good about keeping them clean and the bedding changed often

    ReplyDelete