Wednesday, May 13, 2009

can I do it??


well anyone who knows me knows I start a new diet every week and within a day I am off again. So monday I started yet another attempt to drop a few pounds ....20 to be exact!!! I just haven't been able to get this extra "presley" weight off me and she is now 2.5 years old. I have all these clothes sitting in my closet and can't get them over my hips and I refuse to go out and buy a new wardrobe cuz I keep thinking I will lose this weight. Therefore I wear the same 3 pair of pants all the time. I also have no shirts so when I do things and people take pics I notice I have the same damn shirts on every time!!! So today is wednesday and so far so good I think I am going to be able to do it this time. Spring is much more motivating and I can get out and be more active than being locked up inside all winter. I was going to go to the club this week but have been dealing with a bad chest cold and been coughing up a lung for the last 4 days. Maybe I'll be over it by friday?? The cold has been to my favor cuz I am not as hungry with it. Last night at about 9pm I so wanted to drive to Mcdonalds and get a filet-o-fish but I drank a big glass of water and stayed strong. So everyone wish me luck this time around!!! 20 pounds is a lot but I need my old sheila body back!! I can't be going into my 40's being all frumpy mom looking!! I am on a mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment