Monday, May 11, 2009

a good mother's day


Even though Greg "pooped" the bed on even getting me a card I still had a good day. I guess he just set the tone for father's day....

I was able to get things done around the house. We worked on the coop and I cleaned the porch because we moved the chicks out to the garage. I just couldn't handle all the feather dust everywhere!!! If I do baby chicks again I will only keep them in the house for a week or 2 and then they can go to the garage. I posted 2 of the chicks on craigslist and a girl came and bought them today. I also sold 2 more to her while she was here. So now my chick count is down to 14. I was sad to see the 2 that I didn't plan on selling go but I know I have way too many already. Not sure what gender the 4 were but that is ok. My faves are still here but I was a little sad to see the others go. She sent a pic of them at their new house and I know they will be treated good. 

Of course I ran around crazy again today trying to get my class assignment done for tonight. It was 24 pics of a pen he gave us and boy it was hard trying to get creative with that!! Actually none of the ones I took I think are very creative but oh well it is my last assignment and it is done. I will be glad school is done now because the last few weeks have been hard to go because it is so nice outside. 


1 comment:

  1. Jim also pooped the bed went for the old we are going to Disney for you story!

    ReplyDelete