Monday, October 5, 2009

Presley is 3 today


Happy birthday my big girl



The party was good. She got some great presents and she got her cake so she was a happy girl. We are all done with birthdays in this house for another year. I am so sick of eating cake and that is a huge statement for me I could eat cake everyday but I am finally sick of it for the moment. We ( more me...ok ALL me) bought Presley a new guinea pig for her birthday. He is a lil' peruvian. He is very sweet and laid back and loves to cuddle. I think she ended up naming him hamster. We'll see if that sticks we can call him hammie for short. I am so jealous Greg is going to the viking/packer game tonight and I'm not! I bet the crowd is going to be insane. My mom is coming over and we are going out to eat and do some shopping. Presley needs some winter things like boots and hats and a few more outfits. I sold some of her baby stuff the other day so I guess I'll turn around and get her some much needed items. The way the weather has been we should be getting snow any day now. I can't believe how the weather just turned overnight. went from 70's to 40-50's. Greg broke down and turned the heat on sat. I think I could have held out a little longer. This week I start week 3 of my run training. It looks a little more intense this week. run 90 seconds walk 90 seconds then run 3 minutes and walk 3 minutes and alternate. It shouldn't be too bad. 

4 comments:

  1. Good for you running - I don't know if my issue is mental or what but I hate it - I think it because it hurts my boobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to wear 2 bras so they don't bounce all over

    ReplyDelete