Friday, July 10, 2009

too fast

wow this summer is going way too fast and I have so many plans in my head of things I want to do but time is slippin' thru my fingers. The weather has been so wonderful this year. It is a little on the cooler side which I prefer but still in the 80's. I just hate the high 80-90 degree days. My garden is growing well and so are the weeds. I need to dedicate a few nights weeding after P goes to sleep but that is when the skeets come out and I am already loaded with bug bites. The gnats have been bad and I have a ton of bites on my scalp. You know now that I'm thinking about things I have not seen one bug bite on Presley???...maybe she isn't sensitive to mosquitos?? Wouldn't that be great I do know some people who don't seem to be effected by them. We bought a wii fit the other day and it has been fun working out with it. We've had the wii for awhile and haven't used it much lately so it is nice to put it to use again. I actually was and still am sore from some of the yoga poses and strength training. The lunges always get me ....I love the burn. I can't believe how fast you lose your tolerance and get out of shape so quickly when the couch is your friend. Not much planned for the weekend I think Greg has to work and I work tomorrow so that is a bummer. I just have 2 clients so it won't be too long.  Presley has been a real good girl lately. She is talking so much more ...too the point that she never shuts her mouth. I am finally understanding most everything she says without making her repeat but others still need a translation. I think her fave time of the day is when daddy walks thru the doors she lights up and starts squealing and running around like a crazy person every time. It has to just make Greg's day to come home to that after a long work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment