Monday, July 6, 2009

slackin'

wow I didn't realize it has been so long since I updated the blog. We had a great weekend out of town for the fourth. I hired my neighbor to take care of my "farm" so we could leave for a few days. Everyone was still alive by the time we got back so that was great news. We took our annual trip to Gilbert to enjoy northern MN for the 4th of july. They have a wonderful torchlight parade for the kids with tons of candy. I bet Presley has a cavity in every tooth by now. I swore I wasn't going to let her eat candy as a little baby but I think she has consumed more than most kids by now. It is one battle I just don't care to fight.  We kept her up for the fireworks this year and she enjoyed them. This girl has no fear and I think the only think she is frightened of is bugs. The neighbors up north had a trampoline and now greg wants to get one for her....well him too! They make them so safe now with the netting around them so people can't fall off. I think we will wait until next year before we buy one. Greg bought one when we first moved out here to this house and we used it quite a bit but then he got bored with it and we sold it in a garage sale one year.  I just can't believe it is july already this summer  is flying by but it has been so great so far. I love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment