Monday, July 20, 2009

more of the same


Another monday that I spent cleaning and doing laundry. Tomorrow we are most likely going to the zoo as long as there is no rain. The only thing that is on my list to do this week is to weed which is totally out of control!!! In a way I am looking forward to snow just so everyone can't see all my weeds. There is just not enough presley-free hours in the day for me to spend 3-4 hours straight on weeding. I guess I could spend 2 hours in the beds while she is sleeping but I hate getting into a project to be interrupted when I'm in the groove. Presley still is having fun on the tramp but she doesn't like to bounce by herself so one of us bounces with her. Oh well I didn't plan on it being a babysitter but it would have been nice....zip her in there and come back out in a few hours......yeah that would be great!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment