Sunday, August 23, 2009

just a hen house

Well it is officially just a hen house now. I found pearl a home today since he started crowing a couple days ago. So no more roosters just hens living in the coop. Greg was bummed out Pearl turned out to be a boy he liked that white fuzzy guy. Petunia is now laying eggs too. So just 4 more girls are free loaders still and should be laying soon. It was a wonderful weekend and the weather couldn't be any more perfect. I am so excited the state fair is starting this week and we are going on friday. The rabbit show is friday morning so I will be there early and probably spend most the day there. I can't wait to check out the poultry too. I could spend the whole day at all the barns. The MN fair is the best!!! Presley was sick all weekend. She had a fever and was lethargic but that was all. I kept waiting for the puke/poop but nothing. It was actually kinda nice cuz she just laid around so we were able to do things around the house without her needing to be entertained. I still felt bad but enjoyed a calm Presley too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment