Wednesday, August 12, 2009

5 pounds

I stepped on the scale monday and am down 5 pounds for the first week......I was hoping to be down 20!!! lol

Last night was bad cuz we went to the dakota county fair and I ate some no-no's wasn't that bad but still not great but hey the fair is so hard to not eat at when everyone is stuffin' their faces on greasy and chocolate. I am back at it today and will continue the strict low carb until monday and access the progress. I haven't been doing any cardio which is slowing the process but it is HOT and I hate sweating and our air went out and it is close to 90 degrees!!! I am NOT a fan of the heat. I feel really bad for my bunnies they look miserable. I have been misting them down and put some frozen water bags in their cages. It looks like just 3 more days of this heat and then back down to high 70's  The only good about our air being out is our electric bill isn't going to be so high. Ewww I just took a sip of lemonade after brushing my teeth....yuck!!!! I have to work tonight and I hope my clients don't melt in my chair without our air working. It is a split level home so the basement feels about 10 degrees cooler so that is good. Greg is working on the unit so hopefully he can get it going before calling a "pro".  Oh the neighbor just came over and got it running!!! Yeah!!!!

1 comment: