Friday, June 19, 2009

humid


I just can't handle the humidity as I have gotten older and carrying a little more body fat than I am used to. I caved and put the air on today. It isn't that it is going to be too hot but that humidity makes me crazy. When you are just sitting in the house and you are all clammy and sweaty your know it is time for the air. Presley also is like a little furnace so I think she will have a better nap today. The last couple days it is been hot in the house and her naps last about 1.5 hours compared to her 2.5 hours like usual. She is also cutting all 4 2 year molars so I am sure those are causing a little bit of a problem. We have a busy weekend. Tomorrow is our 12 year wedding anniversary and then father's day on sunday. Also our nephew's open house is tomorrow. I can't believe he is graduated from high school. I remember when I first started dating Greg he was just about 3-4 years old....not much older than Presley and now he is off to college. That just makes my head spin knowing it is just going to go so fast and I'll be sending Presley off to college someday...if she wants to go. For now I am going to cherish every moment even the bad ones cuz it really is going so fast already.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the heat & humidity glad to hear from you I was afraid you sold the computer to buy more critters!

    ReplyDelete